Thursday, August 21, 2008

4 months, 2 teelth ,1tootsie roll




Christopher is 4 months old now. He has two teeth and he is rolling over from his back to his tummy. He is getting so huge! I got out some of our fall clothes because it has been a little chilly early in the day and in the evenings, and I just plain love the fall season and get a little excited for sweat shirts this time of year. Any way, the outfit he is wearing in the pictures is a 6-12 month!!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

So Christopher and Elliot are now in the same size:) Cute pictures, how you teach him to show his teeth to the camera??;)

Griese Family said...

Both of your boys are such cute little men! It's been fun seeing you again. I have a bag of clothes to return to you and you've been at my house TWICE and it never occurred to me during that time. How sad is that?
-Jess