We will be back tomorrow for more cuddles and pictures so I will post some more.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Welcome to your brandnew world!
Today we welcome Travis Michael to our world. He was born weighing in at a whopping 10lbs 4oz!!! He is 21.5 inches long and had a 15.5 inch head. I know you are wondering how Sarah did it. After pushing for 2 hours they decided to do the c-section, obviously a good decision. Here are a few pictures of the little man.


We will be back tomorrow for more cuddles and pictures so I will post some more.
We will be back tomorrow for more cuddles and pictures so I will post some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aunt Tara is looking so cute! And that baby is darling and so, so very big. Bless Sarah's heart!
Oh Tara tell them congrats from Joe and Shannon (old friends of theirs, and Jess's lil sis). He is absolutely adorable... poor Sarah, 2 hours of pushing is hard work! Post more pics:)
I am so bummed. The batteries on our camera died on our return trip. But I promise to get more this weekend. I will even try to get one of all six of the grandchildren together. Wish me luck!!
I can't wait to kiss his little face! He's going to weigh 12 lbs by the time I get to see him:)
Post a Comment