I am sitting in the lazy boy doing a search for a good recipe to make a chi tea mix in a jar. I am so excited to go to the store and get the supplies and enjoy a good cup of chi. As I sit here Tyrus is next to me enjoying a bag full of candy that he received from a friend at church this morning. Seth turns 3 tomorrow and his mom and dad thought we might be short on candy, either that or they just gave a away poor Seth's candy. Anyway, Tyrus has been a very good boy today so I thought I would let him dig into ALL of it. There is drool everywhere!! Literally and figuratively. He just can't decide what to go after next so he is going back and forth between the dots, tootsie rolls, tootsie pop and the m&m's. If you know me very well at all you know that the sound of someone enjoying their food is possibly the most annoying sound to me so you might be surprised to know that I actually closed my eyes to listen to my little man chomping away at the dots! Only my child could make cute disgusting noises. I am sure your child makes cute noises also, but I would not enjoy listening.
Now back to my chi.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment