So Saturday was Tyrus' 18 month birthday and we were having a very relaxed morning together. James was at work and I was reading a book when I heard a funny popping noise. I looked over and saw Tyrus with his potty seat around his neck. He seamed quite pleased with himself until he tried to pull it off. "tuck" It was stuck. I tried to intervene but that only made him VERY upset. "TUCK" It was really stuck. So the first thing any good mother does is grab the camera. I could already see the scrap book page in my head and it was too cute to ignore. So, we called James and while we waited for him to come home Tyrus fell asleep on the floor. We had to use some wire cutters to get it off and now he just points at his potty seat and stares. I don't think he will be wearing it as a hat again any time soon.
Monday, August 20, 2007
What to do on my 18 month birthday?
So Saturday was Tyrus' 18 month birthday and we were having a very relaxed morning together. James was at work and I was reading a book when I heard a funny popping noise. I looked over and saw Tyrus with his potty seat around his neck. He seamed quite pleased with himself until he tried to pull it off. "tuck" It was stuck. I tried to intervene but that only made him VERY upset. "TUCK" It was really stuck. So the first thing any good mother does is grab the camera. I could already see the scrap book page in my head and it was too cute to ignore. So, we called James and while we waited for him to come home Tyrus fell asleep on the floor. We had to use some wire cutters to get it off and now he just points at his potty seat and stares. I don't think he will be wearing it as a hat again any time soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH MY!!! The poor thing!! But too cute!! :)
Christine
Oh Tyrus, Grandma loves you even if she spent 10 minutes laughing at you. I miss you terribly!
LOVE,
Grandma Terri
Post a Comment